We will present the following robot system:
- RS robot column on rotary module and cross slide
- THA/T telescopic vertical slide
- RWM2 L-shaped manipulator with hollow shaft in face plate
- robot RTE 476 – 6-axis robot
- control RCE with teach pendant K6
- iCAM – online seam tracking
- automatic torch exchange system
- i4i visualisation system
The displayed machine offers a complete solution for work pieces up to 3,000 kg, covering just 30 m² of ground. Nevertheless, the parts remain accessible all around and can be welded without removing and reloading. This is achieved by means of the L-shaped manipulator with its hollow shaft in the face plate: the robot can immerse into the work piece from the back side and reach inner seams, e.g. of excavator car bodies.
A rotating column with cross and vertical slide enlarges the working range of the robot considerably. Following the theme “strongly compact”, the vertical slide is of telescopic design: large stroke combined with reduced building length. The displayed unit saves 1,000 mm in height. An important aspect, if the work shop height is limited
Features L-shaped manipulator
- 2 integrated axes
- arm with 2 m free swing radius
- face plate with hollow shaft, inner diameter 950 mm
- permissive load: 3,000 kg
Features telescopic vertical slide
- 2 mechanically coupled slides
- reduction of the overall length by 1,000 mm with total stroke of 2,000 mm
- slim design allows immersing the robot into large work pieces
- foot print approx. 30 m²
- 6 robot axes + 3 peripheral axes + 2 manipulator axes
- work piece up to 3,000 kg and 4 m diameter
Robot control RCE with teach pendant K6
As a key element of the RCE robot control system, the teach pendant K6 enables access to all the functions of the control. The lightweight teach pendant includes a 8.4” touch screen, an USB plug on the back is provided for memory sticks. The heavy-duty joystick is mounted directly on to the teach pendant K6 and allows to move the robot in a quick and simple way.
The control cabinet PC is using Windows 10 embedded and Linux embedded. The transfer of safety process data between relevant devices is realized by the communication layer Safety over EtherCAT (FSoE)
Online seam tracking and adoptive control of welding parameters
The integrated Laser camera iCAM guides the torch exactly in the welding groove compensating online the position and contour deviations caused by tolerances and heat distortion. The shown model features in a depth of view of 50 mm at an average resolution of 0.07 mm.
- Laser camera for online seam tracking
- adaptive control of welding parameters with joint’s geometry deviations
- depth of view 50 mm with a resolution of 0.07 mm
i4i igm visualisation software
Using a SQL data base, the i4i software package provides a wide range of visualizing and reporting tools of the welding robot‘s status. It can easily be interfaced to the machine via an open PLC and allow simple integration of various remote and portable terminals. The integrated user management controls the rights of the persons in charge in different levels.
i4i is tailored during setting into operation of the robot system. The available standard functions remain unchanged.
The complete visualisation can be run on PC, mobile phone or tablet in the same network.
- status report of machine functions
- work piece tracing
- the report‘s format and content is adopted to the customer‘s needs
We look forward welcoming you on our booth,
Messe Euroblech Hannover, Hall 13, Booth A36